It is the mission of Hollywood College to help students develop the English language skills required for their academic. Hollywood College currently offers a mixture of the following subject areas: Standard English as a Second Language (ESL), Semi-Intensive English as a Second Language (ESL), Intensive English as a Second Language (ESL) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) preparation.
Our objectives are as follows:
To provide highly qualified and motivated instructors who will keep students engaged in their language acquisition goals.
To accommodate individual learning needs by implementing a variety of industry-proven teaching methods and techniques.
To impart a general understanding of general social customs in the USA through our guidance, courses, social activities, and organized field trips.
To provide a safe, clean, and spacious learning facility, equipped with learning tools such as a computer lab to facilitate learning.
To adhere to the strictest principles of ethics in order to allow students the comfort and assurance of studying in a professional, ethical, and socially enriching environment.
- To provide a quality and thorough ESL program to prospective ESL students.
- To provide ESL students with the academic skills and strategies to help them be successful in their academic pursuits .
- To provide students with the cultural knowledge and awareness which they will need to function academically and socially in the United States.
- To provide non-cultural activities to foster a close-knit student body and a sense of fun to go along with high academic goals.
- To cultivate mutually beneficial international partnerships to sustain the institution’s economic vitality, growth and student admissions benchmarks.
- To continuously explore marketing opportunities that help promote and garner attention for the college internationally and domestically as a leader of quality English as a Second Language.
- To maintain quality and accessible admissions standards in the process of actively recruiting and admitting high-ability prospective students to our college.
- To adhere to the highest standards of English language instruction by attracting and developing talented and experienced faculty.
- To value mutual understanding and friendly relationships established among students, peers and instructors through classes, outdoor activities, and campus events.